Why Choose Village Building & Restoration, LLC?
Since 1974 Village Building and Restoration, LLC has been remodeling the Farmington Valley with Attention to Detail and You, Our Client
In West Hartford, Bloomfield, Simsbury, Avon, Farmington and the Farmington Valley beyond, Only One Company Offers Its Clients:
- Kitchen & Bath Specialist. Since 1995 we’ve focused almost exclusively on quality kitchen and bath projects. We’ve seen or done it all.
- “No Surprises” fixed price proposal with a detailed breakdown and a guarantee for the work and materials specified.
- 20+ Recent Customers You Can Call PLUS Bank and Business References
- A written installation process and frequent project updates so you know exactly what’s going on
- Owner with 39 Years of Experience Supervising Your Project
- 3-Year Warranty on Installation and Workmanship (3 times longer than most)
- A member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) that abides by a strict members code of Ethics and Business Professionalism
- Past President of Nari of CT for 3 years and curent Board Member
- Registered with the State of Connecticut as a Home Improvement Contractor
- Certified in Lead Safe Work Practices (Especially important if your home was built before 1978)
- And that is just for starters…
My name is Jim Whittemore, owner of Village Building & Restoration, LLC and I want to reassure you that doing business with my company will be a very positive experience.
A kitchen or bath remodel is one of the best investments you can make in your home. Not only does it improve the style, function and look of your home, studies show that it has one of the highest pay back rates if you decide to sell your home in the future. The average client may only do this once in their lifetime.
Doesn’t it make sense to work with a Kitchen & Bath specialist who can help you through this complex process and count on to be there in the future?
I’ve been a professional builder and remodeling contractor for 41 years in the area and we do something unique in the remodeling and home renovation business - we eliminate most of the problems homeowners typically have trying to find, hire, evaluate and work with a general or home remodeling contractor.
I am sure you have heard horror stories about some remodeling companies. Only 1 in 5 survive 5 years in business and of those, only 1 in 5 of those survivors, makes it to 10!
Here are 3 areas we recommend you consider in evaluating every remodeling contractor you talk to:
I encourage you to carefully review our site and then call us at 860 658-6538 or 860 379-2012 for a complete copy of our consumer guide.
I understand that a remodeling project, especially a kitchen or bath remodel can be daunting at first, that our industry is competitive and I appreciate this opportunity to earn your business. I realize what it takes to get your business, what it takes to give you the results you demand and what needs to be done to eliminate many of the common headaches and frustrations people have with remodeling projects. We look forward to working with you more than just once and earning that right.
Thanks for your time and we look forward to working with you.
We are a proud member of www.MyOnlineToolbox.com contractor software platform to provide our clients with more professional contractor website marketing. www.MyOnlineToolbox.com/HomeContractorWebsites.aspx
Back to Top